Dr. Bhupinder Singh Sengar
Dr. Bhupinder Singh Sengar is a reputed and an experienced Cardiac Anesthetist Currently associated with Global Heart & Super Speciality Hospital, Ludhiana as an Chief Cardiac Anesthetist and Intensivist.
MBBS, MD (Anesthesia) Senior Registrarship PGI-Chandigarh.
Professional Excellence Summary:
25 years of experience as Senior Consultant Cardiac Anesthetist & Intensivist & HOD Anesthesia and Intensive Care.
- Pioneer in starting Cardiac Surgeries in Private Sector in Punjab as Cardiac Anesthetist.
- Pioneer of Beating Heart Surgery (CABG) programme in India.
- Instrumental in Starting 10 open Heart Surgery Centres in Punjab in last 25 years.
- Presented papers, delivered lectures and chaired session in regional and national level conferences, seminars and CME’s
- Published Re search papers in National and International Journal as co author.
- Member of IMA, ISA, IACTA & ISSP
- Patron of North Zone Association of Cardiac Anesthetist presently.
- Instructor of CPR Courses.
- Ex-Cardiac Anesthetist PGI Chandigarh & Ex-National Execution member of Indian Association of Cardiac Thoracic Anesthetists (IACTA).
- Founder member of IACTA.
- Association with around 7500 Cardiac Surgeries in last 25 years.