Dr. Daljeet Singh
Dr. Daljeet Singh is a reputed and an experienced General & Laparoscopic Surgeon Currently associated with Global Heart & Super Speciality Hospital, Ludhiana
- Have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and surgery (M.B.B.S) from Government Medical collage, Patiala in February 1991 with first division.
- Have passed Master Degree (M.S) in surgery from Government Medical Collage, Patiala in September 1995 in the first attempt.
Professional Excellence Summary:
- Presently working as Senior Consultant in General and Surgical Oncology, Global Heart & Super Speciality Hospital, Ludhiana since 15th may 2011 and running my own nursing home, Anmol Hospital, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana from 1st April 2008.
- Worked as senior Consultant and Head, Department of surgery, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Shastri Nagar, Ludhiana from 1st June 2004 till 31st march 2008.
- Worked as a Senior Consultant in the department of General Surgery & Surgical Oncology, M.D Oswal cancer treatment & research foundation, Ludhiana (Punjab) india from 3rd januray 2000 till 30 may 2004.
- Worked as Consultant in the Department of Surgery, Guru Nanak Mission Hospital, Dhahan Kaleran, Distt. Nawan Shar, Punjab form 1st July 1998 till 2nd January 2000. This is a 300 beds charitable hospital being run by a non resident Indians trust based in British Columbia, Canada and caters to the rural population of Distt. Nawan Shahr in North india.
- Worked as a Senior Resident in the Department of General Surgery And Surgical Oncology, M.D Oswal Cancer treatmnent & Reserch Foundation , Ludhiana from 18th September 1995 till 30th June 1998.
- Worked as a Junior Resident in the Department of General Surgery, Rajindra Hospital, Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab fromn September 1992 till September 1995.
- Worked as a House Surgeon in the Department of General Surgery And Surgical Oncology, M.D Oswal Cancer treatment & Reserch Foundation, Ludhiana from 16th March 1992 till 8th 1992